RSVP inside GROWop Boutique or via phone/email at:
This step-by-step playshop focused on challenges of edible gardening in an urban environment specific to the Valley of the Sun. You’ll get hands-on as we cover plant selection, soil conditions, watering options, the difference between compost and mulch, pest management, and loads more.
- If you’re starting a veggie garden, learn how to plan and design your garden wisely to avoid many common mistakes.
- If you already garden, discover great tips and techniques to enhance your experience.
- If you’ve given up on gardening, come be re-inspired with proven methods that work great in the southwest.
Be prepared to take lots of notes as Vynnie shares his professional tricks-of-the-trade and his wholistic methods for success to get big results with small-scale “farming” in your own backyard. You’ll learn how to grow some green, be more green, and save some green! This workshop is ideal for beginners, novice gardeners, seasoned green-thumbs, organic bugs, and green enthusiasts.
– All attendees will receive informative 10 Tips for Success Guide.
– This event is in the garden so please wear good shoes, bring a hat, sunglasses and water to keep hydrated.